Large FSG Reports Getting 504 Gateway Time-out Error Attempting To View The Report Output
(Doc ID 2945782.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Report Manager - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After EBS upgrade to 12.2.8 and implementation of an F5 load balancer, attempting to view large Financial Statement Generator (FSG) reports shows:
Error : 504 Gateway Time-out error
This is occurring only for large reports after request has been submitted for 1 minute (60 seconds).
This does not happen for reports that are generate and saved to the repository after the upgraded was done, these are preexisting reports.
STEPS TO SEE THE ISSUE
1) Using a Report Manager Responsibility
2) Navigate to Repository Management
3) Expand the files and select a large report for a specific period.
4) Select the View the report Icon (eyeglasses)
5) After one minute the error is seen in the browser page - Error : 504 Gateway Time-out error
When publishing with the generic FSG template the reports typically will not see this error as they complete in under 60 seconds.
Upgrade to 12.2.8 and part of this upgrade was implementation of an F5 Load Balancer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document