GST: Outside Processing (OSP) Challan Number Not Created As Per The Document Sequencing Setup
(Doc ID 2946287.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Outside Processing Purchase Order (OSP PO) has 4 lines, two lines has shipment to Inventory org A and two lines has shipment to Inventory org B.
Document Sequence setup for challans for org A has prefix as A and org B has prefix B.
For both orgs Document sequence prefix is different.
After creating challan in Org A, challan number starting with B was generated instead of starting with A.
The challan should be generated with the prefix of its designated org for which the document sequence is defined.
The issue cannot be reproduced at will but encountered with the following steps:
1. Navigate to India Local Purchasing > Purchase Order.
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO).
3. Create 2 PO distributions in inv org A and 2 distributions in inv org B.
4. Enter the Outside services applicable for the distributions.
5. Navigate to Oracle Financials for India > Transactions > Outside Processing.
6. Create OSP primary challan for the PO Distributions from org A.
7. Find that the challan gets a document sequence number which is of the org B.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document