HTML Service Request Charges Invoice Link Does Not Retrieve The Correct Invoice
(Doc ID 2948773.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running Autoinvoice Program, the invoice number appears as a hyperlink in the actual charges section. When clicking on the Invoice Number link, it returns the wrong invoice.
The Link drill down should show correct Invoice.
1) (R) Customer Support Specialist
2) (N) Home > Agent Dashboard
3) Create a Service Request
4) Select Actions> 'Charges and Service Logistics' from the drop down
5) Create a New Charge Line and Submit
6) Book and Ship the charge line in Order Management
7) Run AR Autoinvoice Program.
8) Re-Open the Charges Page in the Customer Support Specialist Responsibility
9) The Invoice Number Hyperlink is Present, but the Drill Down Opens a Different Invoice
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document