R12: OIE: Error Message "Inform Individual of Expense Allocations Failure" is Received in Internet Expenses Workflow
(Doc ID 2949007.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One specific employee when submitting an expense report for approval, does not go to the manager or supervisor for approval.
All expense reports are in Error status in workflow with the following error message:
Inform Individual of Expense Allocations Failure
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle Applications using Internet Expenses responsibility as Employee.
- Create an expense report.
- Submit it for approval.
- Log into Oracle Applications using Workflow Administrator as in this case System Administrator.
- Click on Status Monitor > Monitor Search >
- Search by:
Workflow Type: Expenses
Type Internal Name: APEXP
User Key: <Expense Report Number>
- Click Go
- The expense report appears as:
Activity: Inform Individual of Expense Allocations Failure
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document