R12: AP: Invoice Distribution DFF Do Not Show On View Additional Invoice Details Page when selecting the approval notification.
(Doc ID 2949169.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payables is setup to have Descriptive Flex Fields (DFF) on the invoice distributions. When that invoice is sent for approval and the approver reviews the View Additional Invoice Details form, the DFF(s) for the invoice distribution do not show.
If the context value is changed or set to null, and then changed back to the original DFF context, the DFF(s) fields are displayed and the entered values in the DFF fields are displayed.
Steps to reproduce.
1. Create invoice where values are entered into DFF on the invoice distributions and the invoice requires approval.
2. Validate and initiate the approval process.
3. Log in as user who gets the invoice approval.
4. Open the Invoice Approval notification.
5. Select the View Additional Invoice Details link.
6. Expand the line information to show details of the distribution.
7. Even though there are DFFs setup and populated at the distribution level, they are not displayed.
8. Select the LOV for the Context field and change it to another Context or to NULL.
9. Select the LOV for the Context field and change it back to the original Context for the DFF.
10. The DFF will now be displayed with the values that were entered when the invoice was created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document