R12: AP: Accounting for a Prepayment Application Event Ends with Error Message "This line cannot be accounted until the accounting event that it references has been fully accounted"
(Doc ID 2949641.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.12 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to account a standard invoice having a prepayment application event. The following error occurs when the attempt is made:
The invoice_id: XXXXX is prepayment invoice_id.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Payables responsibility
- Open the Invoice Workbench
(N) Invoices > Entry > Invoice
- Create a prepayment invoice
- Validate and Account the Invoice
- Repeat the step 2 and 3 to create a standard invoice
- Apply the prepayment invoice on standard invoice
- Run the concurrent program Create Accounting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document