R12: AME: Approvals Management Engine Not Generating Approver List Based on GL_JOURNAL_BSV
(Doc ID 2949647.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User wanted journals belonging to specific balancing segment values to go for approval. Thus AME approval rule is setup based on condition that GL_JOURNAL_BSV. After which user created a test journal which has line belonging to specific BSV which exists in AME rule. This test journal got auto approved without following approval process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Approvals Management Business Analyst Responsibility responsibility
2. Query for transaction journal approval
3. Define condition based on GL_JOURNAL_BSV.
4. Complete AME Approval setup
5. Navigate to General Ledger responsibility
6. Navigate to Journals > Enter
7. Create journal which has lines belonging to BSV as value for which AME rule is defined
8. Click on Approve button
9. Journal got auto approved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document