Deductions Report Does Not Show Deductions that are in Arrears With No Partial Deduction
(Doc ID 2950058.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the payroll is processed, an employee shows all their pretax deductions are in arrears. The Deductions Report is being run by employee and only the employer liabilities are displayed. The pretax deductions, that are in arrears, are not displayed on the report. It is expected the Deductions Report to display all activity for the employee.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
US Super HRMS Manager or equivalent responsibility
1. Run a payroll.
2. All pretax deductions are in arrears.
3. The employer liabilities are calculated.
4. Run the Deductions Report by employee.
5. See the pretax deductions, that are in arrears, are not on the report.
6. The Employer Liabilities are displayed on the report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document