INVDVDSD - Item Supply/Demand Form Shows Incorrect Demand for the Item After Transacting the Move Order Line Partially From MSCA
(Doc ID 2950119.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Application Server - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the Supply and demand form does not show the correct demand for the item, when the move order line is transacted partially from Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Choose the Inventory Responsibility
2. Navigate to Move Orders > Move Orders
3. Create a Move Order
4. Navigate to Move Orders > Transact Move Orders
5. Transact the move order for a partial quantity
4. Navigate to On-hand, Availability > Item Supply/Demand
5. Verify that the Move Order Demand is correct
6. Login to Mobile applications
7. Select Materials & Mfg responsibility
8. Navigate to Inventory > Move Orders
9. Select the Organization and Enter the MO Num (Move Order Number)
10.Enter the item and sub-inventory details
11.Transact the move order for a partial quantity
12.Verify that the Move Order Demand is not correct on Item Supply/Demand form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document