How Can The Keyword Or Wild Card Search Criteria Be Changed To Drop Down List For The Courses In Learning Path Of An Employee During Performance Appraisal?
(Doc ID 2950194.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can the Keyword/wild card search criteria be changed to Drop Down List for the Courses in Learning Path of an employee during performance appraisal?
- Login to Manager Self Service Responsibility
- Navigate to Performance management
- Click on Manage Appraisal
- Select the Appraisee in "Appraisal In Progress" Section and click on Update icon
- In the launched Page click on Update Appraisal button
- Enter the necessary rating and in the Review Page you can see "Training Recommendation" section
- Click on Add Training button
- In this search section it is showing as key word/wild card search
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document