R12: GL:ECC V9: General Ledger Command Center Data Load Fails With Error:'ORA-06531: Reference to uninitialized collection ORA-06512: at "APPS.GL_ECC_UTIL_PVT"'
(Doc ID 2950527.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2023
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.9 and later
Oracle Enterprise Command Center Framework - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
General Ledger Command Center Data Load is failing with the below error.
Failed as one of the load rules failed which is [id = 7,361, GL_ECC_UTIL_PVT.get_desc_metadata_load_info]. Please check the load rule audit entry
There is Exception while applying load rule for dataset gl-aa for job 30,541.
Exception details ORA-06531: Reference to uninitialized collection ORA-06512: at "APPS.GL_ECC_UTIL_PVT",
line 2539 ORA-06512: at line 1 oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:509)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to ECC developer
2. Open Administrator UI > Go to data load submission page > Select an application.
3. Select the desired data set > Select File Upload for Load Type.
4. Select the language of the data > Select the file.
5. Select the choice of data ingestion - to reset or to extend.
6. Select the text separator in the file.
7. Specify the row containing the attribute keys and the row from which your desired data starts.
8. Select the desired log level and Click Submit.
All other product data loads are working, only issue with General Ledger data load.
Enterprise Command Center (ECC) V9 Patches Applied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document