API Eam_process_wo_pub.process_wo Not Changing System Work Order Status To Complete - No Charges
(Doc ID 2950663.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change work order status from 'Complete' to 'Complete - No Charges', the following error occurs.
Cannot complete/update workorder to 'Complete - No Charges' status, as there are open Requisitions or Purchase Orders attached to the work order.
The status change for the work order with WIP entity id (1535871) has failed.'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Work Orders tab.
3. Search work order in Complete status.
4. There is PO to this work order and is in closed status
5. The PO attached to work order is in closed status.
6. Now click on MASS MANAGE WORK ODER button to update work order status to 'Complete - No Charges'.
7. The request (Work Order Mass Management) gets completed in warning.
8. The log file for Work Order Mass Management - Status Update shows the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document