IGT Order Approval Fails With "ORA-21780: Maximum number of object durations exceeded" Error
(Doc ID 2951061.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.11 version, G-Invoicing
IGT Order is submitted for approval (AME) but fails with errors below. Document gets stuck in Pre-Approved status and G-Invoicing Status Shows Shared with Requesting Agency.
Error that appears to the approver at the approval notification:
ORA-00054: resource busy and acquire With NOWAT specified or timeout expired
ORA-06512: at "APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION", line 10553
ORA-06512: at line 1
WFStat workflow error details:
ERROR_NAME - 21780 [Error Process Error: -
ERROR_MESSAGE ORA-21780: Maximum number of object durations exceeded.
[Error Process Error: ORA-21780: Maximum number of object durations exceeded.]
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_AME_WF_PVT.get_next_approvers, POIGTAPP, 11755335-511933, 527121, RUN)
[Error Process Error: ]
Steps performed leading to the issue:
1. In Purchasing Resp > BWC > IGT Order is submitted for approval
2. Approver encounters ORA-00054: ORA-06512: at "APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION" error at the approval notification
3. Wfstat shows GET_NEXT_APPROVER_AME workflow activity failed with"ORA-21780: Maximum number of object durations exceeded" error
4. IGT Order gets stuck in PRE-APPROVED status
5. G-Invoicing Status Shows Shared with Requesting Agency
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document