Context Change Causing to View All Records in the Recent Timecards Self-Service Page
(Doc ID 2952835.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP14 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When HR Security Profile is set at Responsibility Level, if customer launches forms and return to the self-service page, the user is able to see all records in the Recent Timecards Self-Service page.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. When navigating to Timekeeper Responsibility > able to see the assigned 3 employees.
2. After selecting an employee, the timekeeper gets redirected to Time Entry page > then clicks Details to review the timecard.
3. While keeping the page open, the timekeeper clicks on Navigator > launches forms.
4. Now when going back to the page and clicks on Return to Recent Timecards, now able to see all the persons instead of the assigned 3 employees in the Recent Timecards Self-Service page.
5. The issue does not happen if the timekeeper navigates to another framework page (ie function admin) then from the navigator choose "Timekeeper Responsibility".
6. The issue only happens if they launch forms and return to the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document