Tax Is Removed On Sales Order When Rescheduling/Scheduling Is Done With Custom Profile Option OM: BYPASS TAX ON FREIGHT SET TO YES
(Doc ID 2953039.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once the order is rescheduled with the profile option (OM: Bypass Tax on Freight) as Yes, it removed the Tax information from order header.
Tax information should not be removed when the profile is set to Yes
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Create custom profile with Name: ONT_BYPASS_TAX_ON_FREIGHT
2. Set OM: Bypass Tax on Freight as Yes
3. Go to System parameter(using Order Management Super User responsibility and set "Invoice Freight as Revenue" to Yes.
4. In Transaction type setup for the order type used in sales orders, set the Tax Event to 'Entering'.
5. create an order and add lines
6. Reschedule the order, it removed the Tax information from order header.
The issue started after application of patch 34656694
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document