GST: Auto-Created Delivery from Manually Split Shipment Not Showing Taxes
(Doc ID 2953478.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto-created delivery from manually split delivery doesn't show Taxes in Shipping Transactions India Tax Details before ship confirm.
The split and auto-created delivery lines should show the proper taxes.
Need to have GST taxes and proportionated Freight tax also, so that user can ship the new split auto-created delivery.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to India Local order Management > create a Sale Order for e.g.,100 quantity with GST taxes.
2. Save and book the order.
3. Navigate to Shipping transactions and Pick Release the 100 quantity.
4. Then manually split the Delivery line into 60 & 40 quantity.
5. Unassign the new created delivery detail (of 40 quantity) from the existing delivery.
6. When checked 60 quantity (original delivery line) it has tax amounts split properly.
7. Assign new delivery ID for 40 quantities by Auto-create delivery.
8. When checking India Tax Details form for the new Auto-created delivery - both GST taxes and Freight taxes are not showing up and form fields are grayed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document