PAXCARVW: Error: “PA_CAP_NO_UPDATE_AFTR_CAP” While Enabling Depreciate Checkbox in Capital Projects Form
(Doc ID 2953996.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 11.5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While enabling Depreciate checkbox on the asset on the Capital Project form below error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Projects Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Projects screen.
3. Create a Capital Project.
4. Navigate to Capitalization > Capital Projects > Assets.
5. Create an asset.
6. Run PRC: Generate Asset Lines for a Single Project.
7. CIP asset is Capitalized and interfaced with correct amount but depreciation is not calculated.
8. Navigate to Capitalization > Capital Projects > Assets > Depreciation.
9. Enable the Depreciate checkbox.
10. Check the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document