Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:US Federal Receivable - Version 11.5.9 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.9 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 9-May-2013
The following error message is received: "Value entered is not valid for the current field. Please re-enter." when doing adjustments on invoices if the following steps are followed :
- Login to Public Sector Receivables Manager, N: Transactions > Transactions
- Open the Transactions form and query an invoice.
- Go to Tools ->Adjust. When the Enter Transaction Events window (ETC) appears, select the Transaction Code.
- Enter the Activity Name, Type and Amount fields using the mouse. Once you have entered the amount using the keyboard, click the tab button twice. Then navigate to the Account, IDs tab using the mouse.
- Clicking the Save icon returns the above error message even though the Transaction Code is populated (which was selected from the LOV in the ETC).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms