R12: Publishing Fsg Report in Excel Throwing Errors "The connection for this site is not secure" and "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"
(Doc ID 2955350.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Report Manager - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to publish the Financial Statement Generator (FSG) Report in Excel, the following error is encountered:
The connection for this site is not secure
XXX.com sent an invalid reponse.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access the Report Manager Responsibility.
2. Submit a new FSG report using Financial Statement Submission.
3. Save the report in the repository.
4. Try to open the report as an Excel output.
1. Access the General Ledger Responsibility.
2. Submit the program "Program - Publish FSG Report".
3. Choose Excel as the output type.
4. Attempt to open the Excel output.
This problem occurs after cloning the test environment from the production environment, where a load balancer and SSL are enabled. However, in the test environment, the load balancer and SSL are not enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document