Create Intercompany AR Invoices Program Is Not Generating Invoices
(Doc ID 2955599.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Intercompany AR Invoices Program is not generating invoices.
Process the Sales Orders for a given period say 1 month and these should create the Intercompany invoices.
Steps to Replicate
1. Navigation: Order Management -> Create Sales Order
2. Release Sales Order
3. Ship confirm Sales Order
4. Process through Inventory Transactions Interface
5. Cost manager runs to cost the transactions in MMT (Mtl_material_transactions)
6. Inventory Responsibility: Reports>>Intercompany Invoicing>>Create Intercompany AR Invoices
7. When Calling INCIAR enter the parameters:
a) Shipping/Procuring Operating Unit = <Enter the Operating Unit>
b) Line Description = FREIGHT
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document