GST: Bill of Entry (BOE) Not Available for Receipt Line Level Application
(Doc ID 2955672.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bill of Entry (BOE) details are not available under the receipt line application,
while applying the receipt against the BOE.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Oracle Purchasing Responsibility.
2. Go to Receipt > Receipts.
3. Provide the Purchase Order number and find the record.
4. Select the item to be received and go to the tools > India tax details form.
5. Click on tools > Select 'Receipt Line Application' > Observe no details got fetched.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document