G-Inv - For Seller Facilitated Orders(SFO), Updating Location On Schedules Updates Price With Null.
(Doc ID 2956159.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, G-Invoicing
For seller-facilitated orders (SFO), updating location on schedules updates price with null value.
Expected, updating location on schedules should not update price with null value.
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility -> Requests.
2. Submit Intragovernmental Orders Interface program with required parameters to pull SFO order.
3. Go to Buyer work center -> Orders -> IGT Orders.
4. Search and select order, update schedules level location field.
5. Price got updated with null value, which causes order amount update with zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document