12.2 Workflow Mailer Using OAUTH 2.0 Does Not Start 'folder does not exist for the nominated mail account' and 'BAD User is authenticated'
(Doc ID 2957470.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workflow Notification Mailer does not start when inbound processing is enabled with OAUTH 2.0 (open authorization) authentication.
In WF Mailer log:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to the Oracle Application Manager.
2. Select Workflow Manager from the drop down list.
3. Select Service Components.
4. Select Workflow Mailer Service from the Container Column.
5. Select the Start All button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document