Depot Repair: Repair Order Number and RMA Number Are Not Captured In Collection Plan
(Doc ID 2957660.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having defined a collection plan that includes the "Repair Order Number" and "RMA Number" seeded collection elements and using the Quality Actions to default the values for these elements, when collecting the quality results in Technician Portal, the page is correctly populating the data for these two elements.
However, when verifying the data from View Quality Results form, the two fields are empty.
Also, if the data is entered manually in the Collection Plan, it is correctly reflected in View Quality Results form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with Depot Repair Manager responsibility.
2. Go to Quality/Setup/Collection Plan.
3. Create a new plan that includes "Job" "Repair Order Number" and "RMA Number" seeded collection elements.
4. Select the Job element and click on Action button.
5. In Quality Actions window, choose 'Assign a value to a collection element' and assign it to "Repair Order Number" element with following SQL text:
6. Go to Technician Portal and open a service order for which a job has been created.
7. Go to Execution tab and enter a new operation.
8. Complete the operation.
The Collection Plan is triggered. The Repair Order Number and RMA Number are correctly defaulted.
10. Open View Quality Results and check the data related to the collection plan.
Repair Order Number and RMA Number are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document