Getting Error "FRM-40657: Record Changed or Deleted by Another User" While Updating the Lead Time Of A Pull Sequence of Kanban Cards In 'In Process' Or 'Wait' Status
(Doc ID 2958078.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.2.6, able to update the lead time of a pull sequence even in the Kanban cards are 'In Process'.
Upgraded from 12.2.6 to 12.2.11
Different behavior in 12.2.11, User receives a pop-up decision box stating:
'Some of the Kanban cards have different Supply statuses, 'In Process' or 'Wait'.
Do you really want to update the Kanban card quantity for the remaining supply statuses along with pull sequence size?'
Click the 'Yes' button, we receive error FRM-40657: Record changed or deleted by another user.' and the lead time update does not save.
- Choose Inventory Responsibility
- Navigate to Kanban > Pull Sequences
- Select the Organization, Enter the item and Sub-Inventory and Hit Find
- Click on Open
- Update the Lead time on the planning area on the Pull Sequences form when the supply status is in process or wait
- Decision is thrown as stated above and clicking yes gives the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document