Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Oracle Teleservice - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error when trying to close Service Requests (SRs) in mass Service Request Update form.
Error : API Error (CS_ServiceRequest_UTIL.Validate_Type): Possible reasons for the error include:
- Responsibility does not have access to the SR Type.
- Given SR Type is invalid API Programming Error: CS_ServiceRequest_UTIL.Validate_Type.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Customer Support
- Navigation: Mass update Service Request > Searching records based on Date and Status
- Records are fetching
- Try to update the SR's
- Receive error
This error can also happen on executing the CS_SERVICEREQUEST_PUB.Create_ServiceRequest API.
Return Status : E, MSG CT: 1
Inserted request id :-CS Inserted request num :
Current operations cannot be performed.Possible reasons are :
- Responsibility does not have access to the SR Type
- Given SR Type is invalid
Error: CS_ServiceRequest_UTIL.Validate_Type 1.
PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms