Error ORA-20001: This person is not eligible for the element associated with this absence type After Approval of Leave of Absence Request in Leave of Absence Workflow Notification Page
(Doc ID 2961511.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.2 and later
Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After approval of leave of absence request, the following error occurs on Leave of Absence workflow notification page:
The changes were not applied because ORA-20001: This person is not eligible for the element associated with this absence type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Employee Self Service responsibility.
2. Navigate to Absence Management page.
3. Click on Create Absence button.
4. Enter Absence details.
5. Submit for Approval.
6. Approver opens the leave of absence workflow notification for approval.
7. Approves the leave of absence request and gets error.
Upgrade to 12.2.9 release.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document