Cannot Create Non-Standard Clause From Contract Terms On Blanket Sales Agreement
(Doc ID 296199.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are trying to create a non-standard clause on a blanket sales agreement.
When modifying the contract terms on a blanket sales agreement, you cannot create a
non-standard clause even though:
(a) protect text is not enabled on the original clause and
(b) the function Author Non-Standard Terms has been added to the ONT_BLANKET_AGREEMENTS menu.
1. Log into Order Management Super User responsibility.
2. Navigate to Blanket Sales Agreements > Blanket Sales Agreements
3. On the Main tab enter a blanket type and Customer Number.
4. Click on the Contract Terms button
5. Click on a clause link, view text, click Update button, then click Make Non-Standard button.
However, the non-standard button does not exist, so you cannot check the non-standard checkbox or modify the text in the text box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!