In i-Supplier Form, When Submitting a Purchase Order for Approval, Inactive i-Supplier Contacts Are Notified About New Purchasing Documents
(Doc ID 2962329.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.X version, Approvals - Req, PO
Inactive i-Supplier Contacts Are Notified About New Purchasing Documents
Inactive i-Supplier Contacts should not be notified about any new Purchasing Documents.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle Applications with Purchasing Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Buyer Work Center.
3. Create a Purchase Order and chose a Supplier where some of it's Sites are Inactive.
4. Submit the Purchase Order for Approval.
5. Approve the Purchase Order.
6. The Inactive Supplier Sites are also notified about the new PO, along with the Active Suppliers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document