Field Service Technician Portal: Searching Item Instances To Put Into Service Is Not Working Properly
(Doc ID 2962741.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that item instance search for putting into service is not working correctly in Field Service Technician's Portal (FSTP).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with Field Service Manager responsibility.
2. Create a service request and a task.
3. Assign the task to an engineer.
4. Log in as that engineer with FSTP responsibility.
5. Select the task from the Dashboard.
6. Select 'Put Into Service' instance action and search for a serial number.
No results are found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document