Multiple Journals Entries Created Upon IGT Order Modification
(Doc ID 2964402.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, G-Invoicing
Multiple journal entries/event are created upon IGT Order Modification.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Advance IGT Order with two lines/schedule (200 and 300 quantity) using IGT Requisition.
2. Approve the IGT Order from both Requesting and Servicing agencies.
3. Initiate and Complete Advance Deliver Performance (500) Process on both sides
4. Initiate and Complete partial delivery Performance on both sides (for 150 quantity which split across two schedules)
5. Initate and Complete the Adjustment to Deliver Performance
6. Initiate the IGT Order Modification – Split existing schedule (2) and Add new schedule (for 400 quantity).
7. Approve the IGT Order Modification from both sides
8. The IGT Order Modification will be Approved and Merged.
9. Review the LSA Events and Journal entries related to the Order (Two Journal Events created for Modification, one event is for new schedule amount of 400 and other (Incorrect) event created for remaining (420) amount of original Order amount)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document