PA_GMS_INTEGRATION_API: A Payables Invoice Does Not Pass Funds Check and is Placed On Hold
(Doc ID 2964507.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing the Funds Check on a new Payables (AP) Invoice the invoice is placed on hold and is not released.
Reviewing Funds Check for the Project will show a Result Code of F166.
- Log into a Projects Responsibility
- Navigate to Expenditures > Transaction Funds Check Results
- Enter the project number
- Click Find
- The results will show Funds Check results for transactions against this project
- The Funds Check Results section will list the reason for the failed Funds Check
- F166 - There is no baselined budget version for this project
The data can also be reviewed in the pa_bc_packets table.
- Run the query - Select * from PA_BC_PACKETS where PROJECT_ID = :PROJECT_ID;
- Review the results with the highest packet_id being the most recent entry.
- Look for columns with names, result_code task_result_code and resource_result_code.
- If any of these columns shows a value of F1##, then that will indicate the reason for the failure.
- This case F166 - There is no baselined budget version for this project is indicated
- Refer to R12: What are the Funds Checking Result Codes in Oracle Projects (Doc ID 445119.1) for a full list of meanings.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login to AP Responsibility
2. Create Standard Invoice and assign a project
3. Check Funds from Menu Action, Error message appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document