Enrollment Status Does Not Get Changed from Waitlisted to Placed on Enrollment and Subscriptions Page After Running Enrollment Cancellation and Automatic Waitlisting Concurrent Program
(Doc ID 2964510.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running 'Enrollment Cancellation and Automatic Waitlisting' Concurrent Program, the waitlisted learner is not enrolled and still shown as waitlisted on Enrollment and Subscriptions Page,
although there is a free seat for him.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Using Oracle Learning Management, Administrator responsibility.
- Navigate to Catalog Administration page > Catalog Tab.
- Select an offering and create a class dated for a future date and a currently opened enrollment period.
- On Create Class page > Enrollment, set the fields as below:
Minimum Attendees to 2,
Maximum Attendees to 3,
Maximum Internal Attendees to 3.
- Set Profiles options as below using System Administrator responsibility > Profile > System:
OTA: Automatic Waitlist Enrollment :Hours Prior To Class : 2
OTA: Automatic Waitlist Enrollment Default Booking Status: Placed.
- Go To Learner Tab > Enrollments and Subscriptions> Search for a class > Click on Add Enrollments button.
Three Learners (A, B and C) are booked with an enrollment status as "Placed".
Learner (D) is booked with an enrollment status as Waitlisted.
- On Learner Tab > Select Learner (D) > Click on Update Enrollments button.
- Change Enrollment Status field value to Cancelled and check "Submit Concurrent Program" checkbox.
- View > Request > Submit a new request > Run the Concurrent Program: Enrollment Cancellation and Automatic Waitlisting.
- Get the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document