During Manufacturing Pick, Unable To Raise Pick Partial Exception, When A Lpn Is Picked With 'Allow Over Pick without exception' Set To Yes In Pick Load Page Setup
(Doc ID 2964674.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the case of Manufacturing Pick, system is not allowing to raise a 'pick partial exception' when the 'Allow Over Pick without exception' is set to Yes in the Pick load page setup (Warehouse Manager>setup>Warehouse configuration>Tasks>Pick Load Page Setup)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Work in Process
2. Discrete> Discrete Jobs>Select Organization
3. Create a Job and release the components
4. Login to MSCA>Wshe Mgmt>Manufacturing
5. View Job Flow schedule
6. Enter organization and the Job Number
7. Select LPN with partial quantity
8.System is not allowing the user to raise Pick Partial exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document