Total Compensation Statement does not show the rate of change that is effective as of the period end date
(Doc ID 2964957.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP16 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The latest rate of pay as of the period selected is not displayed in Total Compensation Statement.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create employee salary info as given below
20-Mar-2022 to 30-Dec-2022 = 35 (approved)
31-Dec-2022 to EOT = 40 (approved)
2. Navigate to US Super HRMS Manager > Total Compensation Setup Wizard
3. Select Total Compensation Statement
4. Click on Generate Employee Statements
5. Select the statement name and generate it for the period 01-Jan-2022 to 31-Dec-2022.
6. Now navigate to Total Compensation Statement for Administrators
7. Search the employee and view the Statement
8. Notice that the rate of pay is displayed as 35 instead of 40
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document