OTM Shipment Action 'Edit Service Provider And Cost' Copying Order Release Involved Parties into Shipment
(Doc ID 2965145.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.5.1 to 6.5.1 [Release 6.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While executing Shipment Action Edit Service Provider and Cost, it copies the Order Release Involved Parties into Shipment.
This is causing multiple entry of same Involved Party record and cascading to error on further workflow. If this action is being executed multiple times on same Shipment, then also all the Involved Party entries from Order Release will be copied on that Shipment each time.
Scenario can be reproduced with below steps:
2. Executed "Bulk Plan - Buy"
3. Shipment created = SHP_01, Planned Service Provider = LSP001. All 3 Involved Parties were copied into the Shipment
4. Edited the Order Release and added a new INV Party of BROKER
5. Selected Shipment SHP_01 > Actions > Shipment Management > Change Service Provider > Edit Service Provider and Cost
6. Selected Available Service Provider = LSP002
7. Added Cost = 500 INR
8. Clicked on OK
9. Confirmation message prompted
10. Requeried the Shipment = SHP_01. Service Provider changed to LSP002
11. Edited and Navigated to "Involved Parties" tab
12. All of those 4 (BILL_TO, CARRIER, CONSIGNEE & BROKER) Involved Parties are available same as Order Release.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document