R12: AP: Price Adjustment Invoice (PPA) is Not Generated for Purchase Order by Running Create Adjusting Documents in Payables Program
(Doc ID 2965354.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.12 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Adjusting Documents in Payables Program does not create price adjustment i.e PPA Invoices.
It does not pick any records for the relevant Purchase order even though there is a price change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Purchasing Responsibility > Purchase Orders > Purchase Order
- Query the Purchase order and change the Unit Price.
- Reapprove the Purchase Order
- Go to Requests > Other > Run > Submit Create Adjusting Documents in Payables Program
- It launches Payables Open Interface Import program
- Check output of both programs, no invoice is created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document