Error 'Undo Accounting is not supported for cross charged transactions' in the Process Log When Running Rollback Timecards From Projects Accounting Process
(Doc ID 2965430.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the Rollback Timecards From Projects Accounting process,
the following error occurs in the process log.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using OTL Super Timekeeper responsibility.
2. Navigate to Timekeeper Entry.
3. Create a timecard, approve, import, and cost it.
4. Using OTL Super Administrator responsibility.
5. Navigate to Rollback Timecards > Rollback Timecards from Projects Accounting.
6. Add the timecard to the Selected for Rollback process.
7. Change the Rollback Mode from Validate to Validate and Process.
8. Select launch Rollback.
9. Check the log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document