Price Override Is Not Working on Shopping Cart in iProcurement
(Doc ID 2965656.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User changed price on Shopping Cart in iProcurement for BPA line item with Price Override is allowed. But the new price is not getting saved when submitted from Shopping Cart Popup.
New modified price should be saved when Price Override is allowed on BPA line.
Issue exists only when Requisition submitted from Shopping Cart Popup
1. Created BPA with Item and price = X. Check Allow Price Override
2. Go to iProcurement.
3. Create Requisition, add item to line. Defaults BPA price onto line. Price comes in as X
4. Click on View Cart and Checkout
5. This opens Shopping Cart
6. Change price to Y and then change Requestor.
7. Click on Submit for approval on the Shopping Cart.
8. Open the requisition and observe that price is showing the old price X.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document