Offer Paid Adjustment Does Not Generate Accounting
(Doc ID 2965714.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User creates a paid adjustment (via api) payment. Claim against the offer on the same day and claim amount is greater
than dummy payment amount. The claim makes the amount remaining value 0 for dummy payment and create accounting is not generating any
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Trade Management > Trade Planning> Offer
2. Create lumpsum offer for Customer X for 5000 USD.
3. Offer active and accruals created. Verify the same by below queries
a) select * from ozf_offers where offer_code = '<offer_code>';
b) select * from ozf_funds_utilized_all_b where plan_id = <from query a> order by creation_date desc;
4. Create INCREASE_PAID adjustment for $500, by using script "Adjustments.sql"
5. Create a manual claim 'CLAxxxxx' for $1000 and associate from accrual search region it.
6. Settle this claim, gl_date to any open period.
7. Claim moved to pending close.
8. Run Subledger Accounting Program, in Draft mode with Report as 'Detail' and 'Include User Transaction Identifiers flag' as Yes.
9. No paid adjustment being processed by SLA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document