ATO Item Status is Showing as Awaiting Shipping Instead Of Supply Eligible Status
(Doc ID 2965788.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find ATO Item which is supposed to be moving to Supply Eligible status, but instead it is moving to Awaiting Shipping Status.
Expect ATO Item to move to status of Supply Eligible
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Navigate: Orders Workbench, Order Organizer > Enter order for the ATO item
5. Book the order, order line goes into Awaiting Shipping Status
6. After delivery detail is pick confirmed order lines stay in Awaiting Shipping Status
3. Expect ATO line to be in Supply Eligible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document