GLXRCREV Reverse Reconciliation Forms Allow Unbalanced Reconciliations When Unreconcile Checkbox With Total Debits Do Not Equal Total Credits.
(Doc ID 2966111.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2023
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Reverse Reconciliation form allows unbalanced reconciliation when check unreconcile checkbox with total debits do not equal total credits.
Steps to Recreate
1. Navigate to Reverse Reconciliations form
2. Search for Unreconciled journal lines
3. Choose any rows and check Unreconcile checkbox. Total debits do not equal total credits.
4. Press Unreconcile button -
Popup Error message: Please select records for reconciliation so that the sum of the Debits is equal to the sum of the Credits.
5. Close Window
Popup Forms message:Do you want to save the changes you made?
6. Press Yes
Popup Desision message: Additional lines exist for Reconciliation ID #####, You may wish to requery using the Reconciliation ID in order to reverse all the lines for that ID.
7. Close Window
Popup Forms: FRM-40400: Transaction Complete: # records applied and saved
8. Searching for Unreconciled journals (step 1 and 2) it is visible the selected lines were unreconciled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document