paper Clip Icon Does Not Display On Purchase Orders Form Even If Attachment Exist At Purchase Order Line Level.
(Doc ID 2966712.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attachments Icon from purchase orders form is missing the paper clip icon even attachment exist at line level.
Expected, attachments icon from purchase orders form should show paper clip icon if attachment exist at line level.
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility -> Purchase orders -> Purchase orders.
2. Query an approved purchase order.
3. Select line and click on Attachments icon from Menu.
4. Add short text attachment at line level and Save.
5. Re query purchase order.
6. Attachments icon is visible from Menu but missing the paper clip icon.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document