Receives Error the Connection to the Server Is Unavailable When Creating a New Modifier or Price List Using Webadi
(Doc ID 2966978.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
QP Manage Modifiers (seeded layout)
QP Manage Price Lists (seeded layout)
When attempting to create a new modifier using WebADI,
the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Select responsibility Oracle Pricing User
2) Navigate to Lists > Modifier Lists
3) Click on Create Modifier and click on Go
4) Select seeded layout and click on Go
5) Click on Create. A file will be downloaded to your desktop
6) Prepare data in WebADI spreadsheet
8) Below error message is shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document