R12: AP/IBY: The List of Values (LOV) for the Remit-To Bank Account is Empty when Creating an Invoice Even Though a Bank Account is Linked to the Supplier
(Doc ID 2967252.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new Invoice the Remit-To Bank Account List of Values (LOV) is empty.
The supplier has a bank account assigned, yet the bank account does not show in the LOV.
Since the invoice does not have a Remit-To Bank Account specified it is not picked up when running a Payment Process Request.
To assign a Bank Account to a supplier:
- From a Payables Responsibility navigate to Suppliers -> Entry
- Click on Banking Details
- Click on Create
- Fill in the bank account details
- Click Save to create the bank account
- Click Save again to save the link between the bank account and the supplier
To Create an Invoice
- From a Payables Responsibility navigate to Invoices -> Entry -> Invoices
- Click on a new row
- Fill in the details (Operating Unit, Supplier, Site, Date, Invoice Number, Amount, etc...)
- Click on the Remit-To Bank Account field
- Click on the 3 dots on the right to pull up the List of Values (LOV)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document