R12:AP: Whether Calculate Balance Owed in Invoice Workbench Considers Tax Line Amount for Prepayment Amount Remaining
(Doc ID 2967363.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whether calculate balance owed in invoice workbench considers tax amount when it shows prepayment amount remaining.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to Payables responsibility
- Navigate to Invoices > Invoices.
- In the Find Invoices, enter the Supplier number
- Tab out of the supplier number field
- Click the "Calculate Balance Owed" button.
- On the "Calculate Balance Owed" form, enter the Operating Unit
- Then click the Calculate Button.
- It will show Unpaid Amount, Future Dated Payment and Available prepayment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document