AU: Negative YTD and Cessetion Type Blank Not Reported Simultaneously In Single Touch Payroll (STP) Exception Report
(Doc ID 2967386.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee with dual exceptions; Negative YTD and STP Cessation Type blank is not reported under the respective two sections at a single time.
Only after addressing negative YTD, the employee is shown under the missing Cessation Type section in STP Exception Report.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: AU HRMS Manager
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain > Others > End Employment
3. Terminate the employee with STP Cessation Type = blank
4. Run payroll
5. Run Single Touch Payroll Archive 2022 for Pay event
6. Employee with negative YTD balance and is shown in STP Exception Report but not the employee is not shown under Cessation Type missing section
7. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment > Others > Adjust Balance
8. Select the appropriate element to adjust the negtaive YTD balance
9. Rollback and rerun the archive process
10. Check the Exception Report output.
11. This time the employee is shown under the Cessation Type missing section
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document