Buyer Rejected a Seller Facilitated Order (SFO) But the Status Would Not Update in the G-Invoicing Dashboard Order Exception is 'ValidationFailedException Message= 'Invalid BETC Null'
(Doc ID 2967581.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The requesting agency rejected an SFO. The servicing agency pulled the order back and fixed the issue.
When the requesting agency pushed the order, it errored out with the exception message:"ValidationFailedExceptionMessage=Invalid BETC null" in the G-Invoicing Dashboard.
The Requesting Agency Order shows a status of Rejected.
The order should have processed without errors and have a status of Approved.
1) Log into a G-Invoicing Responsibility
2) Create and approve an SFO
3) Run Intragovernmental Orders Interface Program to push for Requesting Approval
4) Requesting Agency rejects the order
5) Run Intragovernmental Orders Interface Program to pull SFO back to Servicing Agency
6) Updated SFO pushed back to Requesting Agency
7) The Order got stuck in work in progress status with "validationFailedExceiption message = Invalid BETC null
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document