Not Able To Modify The Move Order Task Quantity For A Complete LPN Allocated Quantity
(Doc ID 2967751.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Warehouse Management, while picking the material for Move Orders, if a complete LPN is picked, users did not have an ability to change the UOM or pick partial quantity from the LPN even though 'Allow under pick without exception' is set to yes.
1. Log into EBS Application.
2. Navigate to Inventory Responsibility, Create Item Item1 and assign it to child organization.
3. Log into MSCA, Receive Onhand for Item1 in LPN1 for qty 10 using Miscellaneous Receipt
4. Create a Move Order Transfer Task for Item1 and qty 10
5. Get the task on MSCA and pick from LPN1.
(N): Tasks > Directed Tasks > Interleaved Tasks > Accept Any Task
There is no ability to change the UOM or pick partial quantity from the LPN
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document