R12: AP: EBTAX: Invoice Distributions are Not Created for Tax Lines in Price Correction Invoice During Validation and DIST VARIANCE Hold Placed
(Doc ID 2967771.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice Distributions are not created for Price Correction Invoices During Validation.
A DIST VARIANCE hold is placed on Price correction invoice.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Payables Responsibility -> Invoices->Entry-> Create a Credit Memo
- Click on Corrections, Price Correction.
- Chose the Standard Invoice and enter the unit price
- Actions > Validate
- Go to Holds - DIST VARIANCE hold is placed
- Go to Lines, click on tax line copied from standard invoice. Click on Distributions - See that no distribution is created for tax line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document